Thursday, September 28, 2023

10m Hamstick Dipole Nulls out Noise At K-4576 Oregon NHT 9-28-2023

 Today I was along the Willamette River where the K-4576 Oregon National Historic Trail passed down the river. At times, some of the bands get noise from the golf course across the street. Using my 10m Hamstick, I was able to null out the noise to where the 10m band was useful. 

Here is a short video on How I POTA'd Today using the 10m Hamsticks to null out noise.  



I started on 10m and bounced around a bit. I went to 40m to get some local PNW contacts. Then back to 10m where I got 2 VK4 stations and Argentina. Back down to 40m and on 20m for short bit. All and all it was a good few hours. 


Green = 10m  Orange = 20m  Red = 40m 


Thank you to all the hunters and P2P's today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment